Saturday, January 10, 2009

Crafty supplies!


Remove Formatting from selection Hey! Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. The blogging site was being annoying. I got a bunch of cheap scrapbooking stuff on Saturday. I loaded the pictures in the wrong order, so the pictures of the stuff I got are at the bottom.  These are two card I made today with some of the stuff I got on Saturday.  


                                I got a bunch of ribbon, stickers and some alphabet stamps
       The red, striped and polka dot ribbon were all supposed to be christmas ribbon. So they were really cheap. They don't look like christmas ribbon to me! The brown and cupcake ribbon were 50 cents each. I used the cupcake ribbon on the pink card above.

                     I love these stickers! The little japanese looking gumdrop is my favorite. :)
           These are letter stamps. (as you can see) I was really happy to find these were only a 
            buck for the pack. Usually alphabet stamps sets are around $10. 

I love getting cheap stuff! 

2 comments:

Belle said...

I love the cards! To think you thought up that from scratch! You are amazing!

Anonymous said...

You are an artist!

Mom