Thursday, January 29, 2009

Little books

I was moving around my many books today, (I'm running out of shelf room!) when I discovered a bunch of little books I made in the past. This one below is probably the most recent. I used it as a journal for a little while.


The back cover
This was a doodle book for a while, it came with me to England.
You all can "ooohhh" and "ahhhh" This book has touched British soil!
I think my favorite part of this, is the piece of paper from a Corrine Bailey Rae cd
 I made this book specifically for a diary for when I went to England.


2 comments:

Belle said...

Love it! You are so creative! I think my favorites are the last two. I love how feminine the second one is and how it looks like it holds all your greatest work. Then the last is perfect for a diary! I love them....

Anonymous said...

I love all of these Sarah! You did such a wonderful job! keep it up.