Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I'm a moron

Really, I am. Trust me. I was all upset yesterday because when I was playing around with my blog the comments part of the page disappeared. I was getting all annoyed at the settings because I told it to show comments and allow them. So, I'm getting more and more irritated at it and wondering why the heck it isn't working. It dawned on me today as I was trying to fix it. The comments weren't wiped off the face of the earth, I had accidentally put the comments the same color as the background! So I couldn't see them!  I'm banging my head on the table, saying "moron! moron! moron!"  I guess that was to teach me that my own stupidity can be my downfall at times.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laugh out loud

Katie said...

Sarah you're such a crack up!

Belle said...

hahaha! I love you! I kept wondering why they would not show up.... :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, this made me laugh. You so special. :)
Gen

LePetitMaison said...

Sarah,

You are so cute and funny. You really make me laugh!
Dad