Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Knitting Needle Case

      I made this knitting needle holder last night. My old one I sewed by hand, because our old  sewing machine hated everyone who used it. Plus I sewed the pockets for the needles too big, so my needles kept falling out all the time. The needles fit good in this one. :) 
                                           Brrr! Its cold out there! Look at the ice!
                                          
   
            "You can't get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me"
                                     C.S. Lewis

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah this is so cute it made me want to take up knitting! Love it.

Belle said...

Lizzy, I love this to death! The colors are perfect and I love the combination. You are amazing!