Thursday, January 15, 2009

More Cards

   Yes, sorry more cards. Fascinating I know. I made these in the past few days. I'm running out of good ideas and layouts. I need inspiration! (sigh) I'm working on my mittens a lot, trying to finish them , because its so darn cold!! It was snowing when I took these pictures.           
                              
                                   I'm really fond of putting just "hello" on cards. 
                                    As you can tell.

                             This one is so small I'll have to make an envelope for it.
            

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, this post looks really messed up!

Belle said...

once again, love these. I went to the library today and got a book on making cards with your scrapbooking embellishments. I just looked through it and just drank it all in. There were some great ideas in the book that I am going to use. I have to say, though, your cards look professional!