Friday, January 2, 2009


Well, this is all new to me, but here I go. 
I wanted to start this blog to share all the crafty stuff that I like to do in my spare time. I love almost every and any craft you can think of. :) I love to knit, sew, stamp, make cards, draw, paint, scrapbook and sometimes bead.  I have been doing a lot of crafting during holiday break. My family and friends were very generous with giving me crafting supplies. I've had great fun, using all my new stuff! :) I haven't been sewing a lot recently, but I did make this bunny a little while before Christmas. He is a little beat up, but much loved. He is named "patchy bunny". How unique I know. 

2 comments:

Kiki said...

That is such a cute bunny!! Oooh so cute!! Your very talented Sarah.
btw this is Kierstin

Anonymous said...

Sarah! This is just adorable! You really are talented. The card you made me and the jewlry was so pretty! I mean really good. I can't wait to see more!!